Learning & Development Manager 学习及发展经理
地点 Renaissance Xi'an Hotel, No 355 Huixin Road, 西安, 陕西, 中国 在地图中查看
品牌 Renaissance Hotels
- Function as primary support to the Director of Human Resources including activities in planning, organizing and executing activities leading to the training and development of qualified associates.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and functions of the Training Department.
- Prepare annual training plan according to training need analysis of each department and the recommendation from the Leadership Team.
- Design, organize and facilitate training activities and programs according to the training plan and monthly training schedule.
- Ensure training facilities and logistics are well prepared and provided.
- Develop and conduct effective orientation programs for new-hired hotel managers and associates.
- Assess training effectiveness by carry out course evaluation and regular meetings with Leadership Team.
- Assist managers in sourcing, obtaining or developing training courses, training aids and materials.
- Ensure the number of training hours being completed based on Marriott and hotel requirement and maintain an up-to date training records for all managers and associates.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and associates on all matters pertaining to training.
- Attend departmental 15-minute training and give feedback to trainer.
- Source and organize training and development program for supervisory and management associates.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Corporate Management Training.
- Prepare training assessment report and monthly training report.
- Liaise with local and overseas hotel schools in regard to student trainee programs and to evaluate the effectiveness of training program and trainee progress.
- Implement tuition assistance program and make recommendation on the application of tuition assistance.
- Work with DHR/HRM on the hotel training programs and learning systems to support workforce planning and career development.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by DHR/HRM.