Receptionist - 24 hours
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001E2D
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, Hale Road, Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day.
We are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to work within our Front Office Team to ensure the smooth running of the hotel and consistently provide an excellent standard of customer service to our guests.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience,
- Prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests,
- Efficiently respond to a variety of guest requests including information about the hotel and its surroundings
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience,
- Ideally experience working a similar role within a branded hotel,
- Previous experience using a hotel PMS – preferably Opera.
Why Work For Us:
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent.
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world. Opening up national and internal promotion opportunities - The sky really is your limit!
- World class Training & Development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills, to help you grow within the Marriott family,
- Discounted room rates, meals, and spa access - because your well-being is our priority!
- Free meals on duty.
- Free tailored uniform and dry cleaning service so you're always looking your best.
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance.
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.