Franchised Room Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001E0D
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The Westin Sacramento, 4800 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Brighton Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
- Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
- Understand and communicate in English.
- This is an hourly position where the work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 30 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals
- There are opportunities for personal/professional growth and development"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.