Franchised Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001DZE
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Residence Inn Amelia Island, 2301 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Meyer Jabara Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Chief Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the engineering department to include the proper operation, maintenance, preventative maintenance and repair of all heating ventilation, refrigeration and mechanical equipment. The selected candidate must develop, coordinate and monitor a maintenance program to ensure safety, security and comfort to all staff and guests. Tasks also include leadership, training and managing of all engineering staff in accordance with the standards of Marriott and Meyer Jabara Hotels
- Minimum of two years of experience in a large facility or hotel; Marriott brand experience a plus.
- HVAC, Pool Maintenance, and CPR Certification are preferred.
- Training in refrigeration, plumbing, and electrical is a must.
- Knowledge of all mechanical equipment critical to the operation of the building; proper chemical handling and disposal.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
This company is an equal opportunity employer.