Property Systems Tech-Sr
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190019LP
Job Category Information Technology
Location Renaissance Nanning, a site located at Lot 450108100008GB00069, Nanning, Guangxi, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
As a member of the property management staff, this entry-level position contributes general knowledge and skill in technology to provide first- and some second-level support and break-fix (repairs, installations, maintenance of all property-based systems). Generally works under supervision and within well-established guidelines to complete routine tasks. Responsible for performing repairs, installations, and maintenance of all property-based systems. Has knowledge of sophisticated technology equipment/processes and Marriott proprietary systems.
Education and Experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience. Possess 3-5 years experience in like position.
• Previous experience in IR Global Field Services or Marriott Systems Support desirable.
• System-related professional certifications desired.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Technology Needs within Budget Targets
• Works to ensure property is in compliance with appropriate Marriott International Policy and Information Security Manual. Implements solutions as directed to resolve discrepancies.
• Places equipment orders as directed relating to personal computers, telecommunications, local servers/networks; may process invoices
• Conducts periodic inventories of applications and hardware.
• Ensures technology assets are secured.
• Complies with technology-related vendor contracts.
Building and Sustaining Relationships with Customers
• Provides exceptional customer service.
• Is professional and responsive to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
• Provides timely, accurate, and detailed status reports as requested
Ensuring Client Technology Needs are Met
• Assists in disaster recovery and business continuity as it relates to technology.
• Installs, monitors, and maintains telecommunications equipment including cabling and providing technical guidance as needed.
• Performs adds/moves/changes/deletions.
• Supports end-use pager cellular phone issues.
• Troubleshoots high-speed Internet access problems
• Escalates problems as appropriate through direct supervisor, Global Field Services, MSSC.
• Images desktops, installs new software applications, applies patches, maps drives to correct server/network.
• Moves/adds/changes PCs/peripherals; migrating data when necessary.
• Performs routine desktop backup as scheduled or directed.
• Provides end-user support to property staff, business center.
• Assists with setup or reset of security passwords
• Supports email and use of MI network
• Assists in creating and maintaining secure server environment. Performs server backups and routine preventative maintenance.
• Works as part of a team to execute a disaster recovery plan.