Assistant Learning & Development Manager 学习及发展副经理
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190018T2
Job Category Human Resources
Location Renaissance Xi'an Hotel, No 355 Huixin Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要 :
To do whatever it takes to provide exceptional service for our external and internal customers and to strive for excellence to achieve customer satisfaction.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
- Function as primary support to the Director of Human Resources including activities in planning, organizing and executing activities leading to the training and development of qualified associates.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and functions of the Training Department.
- Prepare annual training plan according to training need analysis of each department and the recommendation from the Leadership Team.
- Design, organize and facilitate training activities and programs according to the training plan and monthly training schedule.
- Ensure training facilities and logistics are well prepared and provided.
- Develop and conduct effective orientation programs for new-hired hotel managers and associates.
- Assess training effectiveness by carry out course evaluation and regular meetings with Leadership Team.
- Assist managers in sourcing, obtaining or developing training courses, training aids and materials.
- Ensure the number of training hours being completed based on Marriott and hotel requirement and maintain an up-to date training records for all managers and associates.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and associates on all matters pertaining to training.
- Attend departmental 15-minute training and give feedback to trainer.
- Source and organize training and development program for supervisory and management associates.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Corporate Management Training.
- Prepare training assessment report and monthly training report.
- Liaise with local and overseas hotel schools in regard to student trainee programs and to evaluate the effectiveness of training program and trainee progress.
- Implement tuition assistance program and make recommendation on the application of tuition assistance.
- Work with DHR/HRM on the hotel training programs and learning systems to support workforce planning and career development.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by DHR/HRM.
JOB SPECIFICATION職位要求 :
Profile of Competency
l 3-5 years Human Resources management experience, preferably in hotel industry.
l Good knowledge and understanding of labour law application and requirement.
l Outgoing and pleasant character with good inter-personal communication skills.
l Able to operate computer software program.
l Good command of spoken and written English.
資格 / 等級証:
l CET 4 / 6