Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190017S3
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
This is a position which Executive Housekeeper will guide, groom and develop to prepare the candidate for their next position as Assistant Manager/Lead Supervisor ideally in 2 years period.
Guest relations and assists management are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
• Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards
• Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties
• Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements
• Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory)
• Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job
• Ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures such as food standards)
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• At least 1 year of related work in five star luxury hotel is preferred
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience in five star luxury hotel is preferred
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.