Consultez les photos des associés qui travaillent à cet endroit, quelques vidéos sont également disponibles!
Numéro de l'Emploi 1900176L
Catégorie d'Emploi Opérations Liées aux Chambres et au Service à la Clientèle
Lieu The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao Région autonome spéciale, Macao, Macao Région autonome spéciale AFFICHER SUR LA CARTE
Enseigne St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Horaire Temps plein
Type de Poste Non-cadre
Commencez votre parcours chez nous
Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Operate telephone switchboard station. Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls. Advice guest of any messages received. Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider's customer support line. Test communications equipment to ensure it works properly. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs. Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem. Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. Dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call
• Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns
• Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
• Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department
• Deliver wake-up calls for guests at requested time
• Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues
Minimum Job requirements:
• Good command in English and Chinese