Auf dieser Seite können Sie sich Fotos von Mitarbeitern und sogar einige Videos ansehen!
Tätigkeitskategorie Speisen, Getränke und Kulinarik
Standort The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macau S.A.R., Macao, Macau S.A.R. AUF KARTE ANZEIGEN
Marke St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Beginnen Sie Ihre Reise mit uns
Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and service standards. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, re-cook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc. Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards, including types of linens, glassware, plate/chinaware, and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality standards
• Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met
• Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist
• Present physical and accurate check and process payment, adhering to all cash handling and credit policies/procedures including added and received gratuity
• Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
• Answer questions on menu selections, and check with kitchen staff whenever additional clarification is necessary
• Communicate with the kitchen regarding the length of wait for food items, recook orders, and product availability
• Hotel background with Basic Bar product Knowledge, passionate learn and work in one of the best bar in Macau.
• Chinese and English Language Proficiency if possible.
• Good communication skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.