Carreiras na Marriott
Veja fotos dos associados dessa localidade e alguns vídeos também!
Nº do Cargo 1900175W
Categoria de emprego Operações de serviços de quarto e ao hóspede
Local The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macau S.A.R., Macau, Macau S.A.R. VER NO MAPA
Marca St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Horário Período integral
Tipo de cargo Não gerencial/Horista
Comece sua jornada conosco
To oversee the Butler Service Desk operations, providing telephone service and ensure fully implement the One-Stop service. To drive and uphold consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition. Identify VIP, SPG, regular guest and long staying guest and build rapport to offer personalized service and assistance. Set up systems to capture guest feedback and present this to the Guest Service Manager on a regular basis.
To foster a positive working environment where both guests and associates feel acknowledged and recognized. Manage staff training and development using the hotels career development system.
Guest butler supervisor tasks is the key ingredient to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks
• Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy
• Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem
• Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
• Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues
• Respond to special requests from guests/residents with unique needs
• Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job
• Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions
• Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans)
• Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school, diploma in hotel management or equivalent educational qualification (Graduate of renowned hospitality institutions preferred)
• At least 3 to 5 year of related work experience
• At least 1 to 2 year of supervisory experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.