Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001706
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
If water safety is your passion, then the position of lifeguard is your number one choice.Ensuring the safety of all guests, from kids to the elderly, is your top priority and your main responsibility.
Furthermore, you are passionate about serving the guests and providing them with towels, life jackets and attend to any other requests they might have.
Recreation communication and coordination, recreation equipment and supplies, guest relations, communication, working with others, quality assurance/quality improvement, physical tasks, recreation facilities safety, safety and policies and procedures are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Understanding all operating policies of the swimming pools and Jacuzzi’s
• Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
• Creating memorable experiences for both hotel guests and our members
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Show flexibility in assisting in any tasks other than the daily requirements
• Assist the department head / supervisor in ensuring the highest level of service and quality, as per the company’s standard, are followed and implemented daily.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects in and around the gym, pool areas.
• Provide first aid assistance to injured guests until the arrival of the EMT team.
• Be responsible for leading by example to our guests and members in terms of safe use of equipment and using the pool areas
• Maintain awareness of unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to the Sheraton Fitness management
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years in a 5 star luxury / resort environment
• Lifeguard certificate/qualification
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.