Club Lounge Waiter (part-time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190015QC
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Would you like to welcome and serve our Elite Members and VIP guests in our Club Lounge?
Do you know how to anticipate on guests needs and is it your passion to surprise and delight guests?
Are you available for at least two shifts per week?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for a Club Lounge Waiter (part-time)!
As a Club Lounge Waiter you are responsible for serving our guests with Club Lounge access. The Club Lounge of the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is available for Elite Members and VIP guests. Breakfast and hors d'oeuvres are served in the lounge (buffet style). You…
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
• Prepare buffet for breakfast, high tea, afternoon snacks etc.
• Anticipate and address guests' service needs. Respond promptly to requests from guests, based on their specific needs.
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
• Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Maintain cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for an Ambassador who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are passionate about Amsterdam, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide and you have got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
• Live Life to Discover.
• Have a passion for Lifestyle.
• Have experience in Hospitality / Beverage & Food.
• Are flexible and available for at least two shifts per week.
• Speak English and preferably Dutch.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
• An international, ambitious and fun team.
• Flexible working hours, easily to combine with for example your studies.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate and sport in our own health club and follow dancing classes.
• A collective health insurance which gives you discounts on several insurances.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.