Numer oferty 1900151B
Kategoria oferty pracy Administracja
Lokalizacja Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macau S.A.R., Macao, Macau S.A.R. ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Spoza kierownictwa/Stawka godz.
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
Guest relations, communication, working with others, general administration and communication are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
• Proficient in both oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
• Departmental financial and inventory reporting, expenses tracking and logistic record filing
• Receive persons entering the office by greeting them, determining nature and purpose of their visit, and directing or escorting them to specific destinations
Minimum Job requirements:
• College Degree preferred
• At least 2 years of related work experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.