Executive Floor Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001515
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Courtyard Hong Kong Sha Tin, 1 On Ping Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
- Reporting to Front Office Manager, the position is responsible for the operation and performance of the Executive Floor and maintains the standard of services and provide overall supervision to Executive Lounge
- Ensure the check-in/out procedures and service at Executive Floor is up to standard
- Maintain records pertinent to the guests staying in the Executive Floor
- Provide basic F&B services at the Executive Lounge
- Responsible for the proper functioning of all phases of Executive Floor / Executive Lounge operations and to perpetuate high standards of quality and areas of important
- To provide on-the-job training to new colleagues
- Hotel school graduate with Higher Diploma or above is preferable
- Minimum 5 years hotel related experience and preferable in Executive Floor / Front Office
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Cantonese and fluent in Mandarin speaking
- Shift duty is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.