Front Office Associate
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190014KD
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Maxstoke Lane, Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Front Office team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
What You’ll Do
- Supply the highest possible level of customer care and service.
- Check guests in and out using the Opera system
- Liaise with the housekeeping team for the daily allocation of rooms
- Understand the correct reservation procedures and to take any reservations in the absence of the reservation’s agent
- Responsible for all payment transactions
- Work with the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences for our guests
- Share personal recommendations to spread your passion for hospitality.
- Create a fantastic environment for guests to relax and enjoy their stay with us
What You'll Have
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- Natural flair for delivering a great customer service experience.
- A passion for hospitality
- A confidence to let your personality shine.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing in house training courses & development opportunities
- Tasty meals on duty free of charge
- Explore the world with friends & family discounts (Discount on F&B and accommodation rates)
- Your own modern uniform at no cost to you.
Plus plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.