Franchised Assistant General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190014IY
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Courtyard Kansas City Shawnee, 17250 Midland, Shawnee, Kansas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oBZS9fwl&s=Marriott
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, RHW Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
RHW Hotel Management is looking for a dynamic hospitality professional to assist in leading our Shawnee Courtyard by Marriott in the role of Assistant General Manager.
Who Are We?
- RHW is family owned company that specializes in hotel development, construction, investment, and operations. We consider ourselves to be fun, passionate, realistic, dynamic, and fair; but at the same time, were professional, accountable, fiercely competitive, and business focused.
- Our business is providing an exceptional experience to our core audiences: Guests. Employees. Investors. Hotels are amazing places where a diverse mix guests and employees experience life together. It is our job to provide the best experience possible in both product and service.
- As local-experts, we pride ourselves in being able to provide personalized service to both our fellow team mates and our guests. For an RHW team member there is no job to small and no limit to what you can accomplish. We embrace leadership through servitude and encourage growth through continuous learning.
- We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision), 401k matching, Vacation Days starting at 6 months of employment, Personal Days, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Bonus Potential and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
- When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
Who Are You?
- We are looking for a Customer Service Rockstar, whose values align with the culture of RHW. Who sees their achievements in the success and development of their team. An individual who has integrity, is fair, compassionate and welcoming.
- We are looking for someone who will be a leader to our Bistro & Front Desk Team including owning and managing Guest Service Scores, planning weekly meetings for our front desk team and scheduling.
- Our ideal candidate will have previous experience at a Courtyard by Marriott as an AGM or Front Desk Manager/Lead. We will consider AGM's from other brands as well as strong leaders that possess a strong food service background.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.