Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190014GT
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Westin Chicago North Shore, 601 US-45 N, Chicago, Illinois, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aimbridge Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotelâ€™s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, positive, and engaging.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through proactive and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through presentation and communication.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts
- Restaurant Discounts
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College course work in related field is desired.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Sales, specifically the Corporate market segment and have knowledge of the local area.
- Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.