Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19001416
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Lot 559, Xizang Road Central, Huangpu District,, Shanghai, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
Work areas include dish room operations, night cleaning, back dock cleaning and maintenance, banquet plating and food running.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要 :
To provide consistent quality services to internal and external customers, by adhering to and enforcing all Marriott Standards and Policies .
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Directly responsible for sanitation of all culinary, storage and buffet areas
2. Performs all duties of utility associates as necessary
3. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products
4. Inspects food holding and transport equipment repair and maintenance program
5. Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards
6. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
7. Knows and enforces proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors,
8. Making sure the cleanness level is compliant with the brand standard guidelines
9. Knows and implements Marriott's 46 Points of Hygiene and Safety Standards.
10. To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times
11. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation
12. Perform any reasonable request made by the management which is not life threatening or against the law
13. Responds in a friendly manner to guest concerns or inquires
14. Ensure associates maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications
15. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
通过坦诚的沟通合作，积极推动跨部门的合作Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.