Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1900140B
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Guest relations, communication and working with others are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Minimum Job requirements:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws