Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190013RE
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, Salwa Road, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Acting as personal Assistant to Bride and their family .
2. Maintains seamless interaction with guests in order to facilitate guest recognition, obtain preferences, anticipate guest needs and proactively deliver all their requests & requirements;
3. Ensures the privacy and security of all guests;
4. Fully responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the Bridal & Groom Dressing Room ;
5. Ensures each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set par-stocks and standards.
6. Fully conversant with the operation of all electrical and technical equipment in the Bridal & Groom Dressing Room;
7. Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the Hotel and the local area.
8. Carries out setup , service and administrative tasks as per The Westin Standards.
9. Take the F&B order and serve to the guests;
10. Sets Up and inspect room as per the guest preferences in accordance with the set standard;
11. Maintains full control over the Private Bar settings, posting, replenishment, stock rotation and Inventory;
12. Abides by all The Westin Doha and Marriott policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies,
13. Attend the daily briefing and meeting;
14. Attend the training as and when assigned;
15. Update guest preferences - Pantry Log book, White Board and property management system (Opera)
16. Attend to all guest calls and enquiry’s in a timely manner (Maximum 10 Minutes)
17. Coordinate with all other departments for all guest requests and services;
18. Keep track of all work order’s and liaise with related department for action;
19. Prepare guest itinerary as and when requests;
20. Act on behalf of the guests for all booking’s and confirmation; Promote loyalty program to all guests;
21. Familiar with SPG loyalty program ( Starwood s Preferred Guest) and Starguest (Preferences, Amenities, Maintenance and Service calls);
22. Communicate and constantly provides feedback with the management team;
23. Escort guest within the hotel for hotel tours (SPA, Business Center, Gym, Recreation room, Pool and F & B Venues)
24. Supervises the household (Designated Floors) over-all chores in a professional manner and strive to deliver uncompromising service to your guests.
25. Provides the best presentation of the suite and rooms, offering the Butler Signature Services and delivering bespoke service.
26. Accessing Starguest reading owning all glitches, meeting the guests personally, resolving any issue with utmost commitment to go beyond guest’s expectations ensuring our guest’s stay is memorable.
27. When no weddings happening , should look after the banquet service & set up for all kind of events in Banquet department
28. Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
29. Additional responsibilities may also include supporting F&B Venues as and when required by management