Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000ZHZ
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, Nos. 4 & 13, Tambol Prathumwan, Amphur Prathumwan (Samp, Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be aware of activities in the hotel (F&B promotions, VIP arrivals, new appointments or promotions of associates) that should trigger public awareness.
- Assist departments concerned in matters pertaining to public relations to support sales and marketing, F&B, employee relations, and community affairs.
- Assist the DMC with computer work in Thai and English.
- Responsible for filing of PR documents, and requisitioning of office supplies as well as maintain an effective tracing system for files and paper work.
- Assist in any other tasks as assigned by DMC