Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000W1V
Job Category Administrative
Location The Westin Rusutsu Resort, 133-31 Izumikawa Rusutsu, Abuta gun, Japan, Japan VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Provide full secretarial and administrative support to General Manager and manage executive office administration like below.
1. Provide full personal assistance and secretarial assistance to General Manager, including preparation of correspondence, screening telephone calls and organizing internal & external appointments of meeting.
2. Liaise with Department Heads and associates in relation to necessary follow-up on queries, deadlines, requests and special functions instigated by the General Manager.
3. Coordinate periodical meetings and make necessary arrangements that include monthly Owner’s Review Meeting, Marriott Property Review Meeting, Executive Committee Meeting, Department Heads Meeting, All Associates Meeting, and weekly Sales & Revenue Management Meeting, Marketing & F&B Meeting, and daily Operations Briefing.
4. Act as an interpreter at various meetings and take the minutes. Materials and Minutes to be distributed to the attendees swiftly. Keep the minute on file.
5. Coordinate travel arrangement for Executive Members.
6.Make a necessary arrangement for VIPs brought by General Manager.
7.Liaise with Marriott International Area Office and all other properties in Japan with regard to regional area administrative matters.
8. Prepare a gift certificate to be presented by General Manager when necessary and make relevant arrangement and its data management.