Evening Room Attendant (part-time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000U19
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Are you hospitable and do you have eye for detail?
Would you like to make sure our guests stay in a clean and comfortable room?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as Evening Room Attendant (part-time)!
What are my responsibilities?
As Evening Room Attendant you work during the evening and are responsible for the turndown service and providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember. The turndown service is an extra service for our guests and means that the room will be prepared and checked for the night. You…
- Respond promptly to requests from guests, based on their specific needs.
- Clean the room and bathroom replace guest’s amenities and supplies like shampoo and shower gel in rooms and replace terry if necessary.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, appliances and dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings, including vacuuming carpets.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambassador who loves cleaning, likes to prepare the rooms for guests in the evening and can work during the evening and weekends. You will have a flexible schedule and are available for three to four shifts a week. To exceed the guest expectations, you offer the turn down service to our guests. Is this exactly what you want to do and are you hospitable? We’re looking for someone like you!
To be eligible for this position you…
• Communicate fluently in English.
• Have a passion for hospitality and eye for detail.
• Are flexible and able to work in the evening and during the weekends. Shifts start around 16.00 hrs. till maximum 23.00 hrs, however other times are also possible.
What benefits will I receive?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
• Flexible working hours, easily to combine with for example your studies.
• An international and fun team.
• A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and development and training opportunities.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate and sport in our own health club and much more…
• A collective health insurance which gives you discounts on several insurances.
• Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.