Night Shift Manager 夜間經理
Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Mar 19, 2019Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
Aloft Taipei Zhongshan, No. 1 Shuangcheng Street, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
1. Assist the Front Office Manager in administration and manage front office operation to ensure profitability, control cost, quality standards, and guest satisfaction.
2. Ensure all guests are welcomed and served in an efficient and courteous manner executing all aloft brand standards during the process.
3. Act the first management line of contact for all guest complaints or issues.
4. Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently.
5. To efficiently coordinate the operations and provide leadership at the front line level.
6. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene health and safety.
7. Responsible for the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program and ensure that all members are appropriately recognized.
● Education: University diploma in Hospitality / related fields
● Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
● Chinese spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
● English spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
● Japanese spoken and written comprehension: Good
● Skills: Administrative, managerial and operational skills
● Resource management
● Knowledge of Marriott and Aloft Hotels standards
● Proactive approach towards industry developments and trends
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.