Team Leader - Welcome Desk
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000TC7
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location W Taipei, 10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
provide assistance and guidance to all Welcome Agents. To ensure all of Welcome is prepared and
operates effectively. To effectively
account for Welcome-related equipment and materials. Ensure Welcome Talent is adequately equipped
and prepared to handle different peak/non-peak periods. To effectively handle minor complaints using
W’s LEAST service recovery guidelines.
To effectively monitor and set targets to achieve Loyalty Enrollment and
- Provide WOW experiences to all guests by providing W’s
Whatever/Whenever service and interacting with guests upon arrival.
- Review information on a daily basis to prepare for the arrival of WIP, Loyalty
guests, regular guests, groups and special guests.
- Responsible for correct registration of all guests, including update information
in OPERA, deposit, ID verification and service standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments, especially Style
and Reservation, to ensure a smooth running Welcome.
- Provide assistance to Welcome Agents who may be having difficulty handling
- Handle minor guest complaints using W’s LEAST service recovery guidelines.