Chef de Rang - The St Regis Venice
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000SXV
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The St. Regis Venice, San Marco 2159, Venice, Venezia, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Answer questions on menu selections.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
- Follow cycle time guidelines for all meals.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned tables including ensuring courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed.
- Communicate with guests and other employees and ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Fluent Italian and English is a must
- Experience in fine dining service and luxury hospitality preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills