Assistant Manager, Content Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000S82
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for the development of content strategy and marketing across a broad range of channels to support the hotel’s different business units. This individual will identify the need for, plan and produce and written content, collaborating with other marketing and communications functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a strong writing capability, and should be able to craft engaging cater to specific audiences. It is essential that the candidate is be up-to-date with the latest new technologies and an avid user of marketing, communicaitions and social media platforms.
Designing content and applying marketing and PR knowledge are the key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Conceptualize and develop content programs to align with marketing strategies across a variety of channels.
- Design content for marketing campaigns that aim to achieve overall business targets
- Play an active role in PR team activities – welcoming/hosting media, media outreach, event logistics and support, travel coordination, budget management etc.
- Regularly collaborate with teams across the business to identify the need for and produce specifically targeted, high quality content.
- Ensure all content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone for the relevant property.
- Develop and oversee an editorial calendar that aligns with broader S&M activities.
- Act as an editor for content within the business – proofreading and improving content .
- Develop a library of produce high-quality articles, white papers, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content and web copy based on hotel activities and campaigns.
- Optimize content to maximize SEO and Google Analytics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
Minimum Job requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years in PR, Marketing or related field, with proven writing experience.
- Travel, hospitality experience strongly preferred, luxury industry experience a plus.
- Proven experience dealing with media, KOLs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Chinese (SC and TC)
- Ability to manage multiple progject simultaneously and adapt writing style to suit different purposes.
- Solid experience in copy writing and editing, crafting messages and announcements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially around welcoming/hosting guests on behalf of the hotel
- Sound presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and campaigns leveraging traditional and digital media outlets.
- An avid user of, and solid understanding of social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Proven ability to facilitate and work effectively with cross-functional teams in support of specific business priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously while possessing a willlingness to contribute to overall team efforts.
- Results oriented and strong attention to detail.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.