Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000S7K
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location W Taipei, Taipei, Taipei VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance in guest rooms, meeting rooms, and/or public spaces as required, including flipping mattresses, vacuuming behind and underneath furniture, deep cleaning carpet, touch-up painting, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, ensuring that all appliances are present in the room and in working order, cleaning and replacing light fixtures, and inspecting grout and caulking.
- Maintain, repair, and clean all guest rooms, meeting rooms, and/or public spaces in accordance with the property room preventative maintenance procedures and standard guidelines.
- Perform preventative maintenance on hotel equipment as required and miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls.
- Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards immediately to the manager/supervisor.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.