Front Desk Supervisor 櫃檯主任
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000S5V
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Aloft Taipei Zhongshan, No. 1 Shuangcheng Street, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Ensure all guests are welcomed and served in an efficient and courteous manner executing all aloft brand standards during the process.
2. Act the first management line of contact for all guest complaints or issues.
3. Responsible for the technical training of each Front Desk member.
4. Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently.
5. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene health and safety.
6. Responsible for the Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Program and ensure that all members are appropriately recognized.
• Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role preferred
• Chinese spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
• English spoken and written comprehension: Fluent
• Japanese spoken and written comprehension: Good
• Skills: Administrative, managerial and operational skills
• Resource management
• Knowledge of Marriott and Aloft Hotels standards
• Proactive approach towards industry developments and trends