Chef de Partie (Banquets)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000S49
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Aloft Perth, Perth, Western Australia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travellers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
About the Role
The Chef de Partie assists the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in the daily operation of Aloft Perth’s banquet events. As a leader within the Kitchen, they work alongside the senior chefs and Food & Beverage Management, creating memorable and consistent experiences for hotel guests and visitors. The Chef de Partie lives easy-breezy charm and creates a warm, friendly, welcoming and uncomplicated environment.
The Chef de Partie has direct influence and accountability for the productivity, quality standards, Aloft culture, and guest experience of the culinary department of Banquets. The Chef de Partie is a driver of the Aloft Vibe across the Banquets team in the Hotel, and is committed to guest satisfaction and providing an Aloft-style experience every time. This person has an eye for detail and never fails to strive for perfection, engaging their team with a winning spirit and taking them along on the journey to deliver an on-brand experience, always.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of banquet operations and high end service levels
- Ability to provide strategic support as a key member of the Kitchen team
- Be creative, innovative, dynamic and think outside of the box
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software packages
- Organized with strong planning, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a high level of energy
CLICK APPLY NOW!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.