Reservations Agent - SEASONAL
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000RYC
Job Category Reservations
Location W Ibiza, Paseo Maritimo Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Baleares, Spain VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The new W Ibiza will be located in Santa Eulalia, which is a short drive from Ibiza city’s popular high-end entertainment zone. Santa Eulalia is a charming town with various new upper-upscale hotels opening in recent years. The hotel will offer 162 rooms and suites and feature extensive F&B facilities with a signature restaurant, all day café with direct access from the boulevard, LIVING ROOM, Wetdeck, Beach Club and Rooftop Destination Bar, as well as Away Spa. The hotel is planned to open summer 2019.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
- Input and access data in reservation system
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations
- Verify availability of room type and rate
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system
- ProcessAccommodate and document special requests
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue
- Set-up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies
- Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to appropriate individual.
- 1 year front office / reservations experience
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
- Hospitality background
- Fluent verbal and written Spanish and English. Other languages are appreciated.
It is critical that the Reservations Agent represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.