Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000ROU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, 10040 Sellona Street, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, CMC Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guests expectation of hospitality.
- We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
- We are looking for an engaging and motivating leader to join our CMC Sr. Management Team as the Director of Sales of our Marriott Fairfield RDU / Brier Creek, just minutes from the Raleigh/Durham International Airport.
- We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, BCBS health, vision, and dental insurance, free life insurance and short term disability, and 401K, along with offering an aggressive monthly bonus package.
- Work closely with Area Director of Sales and other property level management and staff.
- Maintain knowledge and timely communication of group and meeting segment top accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of occupancy trends and hotel availability in order to aid General Manager with yield management goals.
- Prospect new business using wedding venues, city wide events, universities, sports, churches, etc.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity and booking reports required by the corporate office.
- Use and maintain approved database to keep in touch with past clients.
- Work closely with the Front office team to ensure sales efforts are driven during check in and check out.
- Hotel Sales experience mandatory.
- Knowledge of the Raleigh/Durham area preferred.
- Prior Marriott experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Driven and Goal Oriented.
- Genuine, welcoming, and attentive demeanor.
- Minimum Associates degree preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.