Wellness Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000ROL
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Miri Marriott Resort & Spa, Jalan Temenggong Datuk Oyong Lawai, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Ayus Wellness, our Sales Representative is often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop skills. Working across a newly developed customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a niche and luxurious brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
This is the front-line sales leader responsible for execution of the commercial sales strategy for profitable growth within a geographic area.
Ayus Wellness is positioning itself to be the leading Malaysian wellness experience provider. Our client base will be international and our brand represents immersion in nature, lifestyle education and reorientation and an experience of balance and renewal. This will be a 5-star bespoke experience and will be priced accordingly and targeted for the upper end of the Wellness Tourism sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish global and regional action plans and market strategies.
- Develop and implement plans to encourage sales growth, improve price image and competitiveness within the marketplace.
- Achieve set metrics and accountability standards to drive performance towards goals.
- Collaborate and monitor the pricing, promotions and performances on relevant booking sites.
- Liaise with various forms of media to market and promote available offerings.
- Familiar with social media platforms and actively implement e-marketing strategies to achieve wider market reach.
- Manage and measure sales performance and provide feedback to company reps.
- Conduct district analytics and market intelligence.
- Support key account development.
- Ensure compliance with all company policy and government regulations.
- Attend trade shows as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Management or Business Development roles.
- Knowledge of the Wellness or Spa Industry and general economics of business will be an added advantage.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Perform job duties and able to multitask with expected frequent interruptions or distractions.
- Disciplined worker with minimal supervision required.
- Strong business acumen and process improvement skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts.
Maintain composure under pressure.
- Candidate will be based in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Effective team player.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Strong organizational skills. Consistently follows through on commitments.
- Ability to give clear directions, listen to others and communicate in a timely and effective manner.
- Solid PC skill including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record in good standing.
- You are expected to travel 30% in this role which includes traveling to new or existing customers in Singapore, Peninsula Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and China.