Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000RKU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Schaumburg, 700 National Parkway, Schaumburg, Illinois, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Trivedi Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Sales Manager is responsible of directing the sales and marketing efforts of the hotel along with the Director of Sales and the Events Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising materials and sales promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Conducts cold calls to obtain new business and corporate accounts.
- Attends revenue calls and staff meetings to discuss current positions of the market and future trends.
- Provides relevant analytical information to the Director of Sales and the General Manager by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Participates in preparing budgets and provides periodic progress reports to staff directors for any event projects.
- Prepares and modifies sales and marketing contracts as requested
- Coordinate appointments and visits to meet and follow up with established clients as we to develop new client relationships.
Skills, Education, Background and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Strong understanding of some financial and trend reports P&L, Budgets, STAR.
- Outstanding customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- At least 3 years of experience with office administrative management.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.