Franchised General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000NXP
Job Category Property Leadership
Location OklahomaCity Downtown FFI&S(F), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: HR@AnishHotels.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sheridan Properties Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Anish Hotels Group, LLC., is excited to announce that we are searching for an outstanding General Manager for the Brand New - Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Tulsa. At Anish Hotels Group, our dedicated staff and management strive each day to Deliver Service Beyond Expectation. With award-winning properties in Tulsa and new developments on the horizon, AHG is growing rapidly. Our culture and environment empowers our team to WOW our guests and BE the difference in hospitality. We invite you to explore our properties and what AHG has to offer.
As a general manager, you will be responsible for all areas and departments of the hotel. Building and maintaining a strong team that performs with excellence. As a leader, you will be responsible for the representation of our hotel, and our corporation. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and encourage a professional and friendly work environment.
- Operational and Financial Management of the Property.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees and to ensure that all employees meet/exceed all brand requirements, as well as, all policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each salesperson on the staff.
- Ensure hotel budgeting meets corporate requirements. Oversees all finance and accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll, ordering procedures, and end of the period.
- Leads the team to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Please note: this is not a full job description of all functions that a General Manager may be asked to perform.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizational ability.
- Customer skills.
- Computer skills.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Hotel Opening experiences is a plus.
- Marriott background is a plus.
- Bilingual-Spanish a plus but not required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.