Event Booking Center Sales Manager
Numer oferty 19000NJV
Kategoria oferty pracy Sprzedaż i marketing
Lokalizacja Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, Warszawa, Polska ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Kierownictwo
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
The EBC Sales Manager will be responsible for all day-to-day activities related to the groups and conventions sales function for hotels under the company’s Sheraton and The Westin brands in Warsaw. Oversees all activities and performance of the sales team from receiving inquire until passing closed contract to the Event Management Department. Developes sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education. Tracks sales goals and reporting results. Reporting to Director of EBC Sales, Warsaw Cluster. Office is located at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.
- at least 2 years successful previous experience in sales/ convention executive position in hospitality environment;
- excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages;
- natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with team;
- project management skills to lead multiple priorities, work well under time constraints, effectively handle concurrent demands and prioritize responsibilities;
- strong negotiation skills to maximize value for partners;
- experience in forecasting, revenue management;
- proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of hotel computer systems.
- full-time employment contract;
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- competitive salary package;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY TODAY!