Numer oferty 19000NJB
Kategoria oferty pracy Sprzedaż i marketing
Lokalizacja Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, Warszawa, Polska ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka The Luxury Collection
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Spoza kierownictwa/Stawka godz.
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to the sales team and the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- bachelor degree required, additional education in sales and marketing fields preferred;
- at least 1 year of experience in hotel industry – expirience in sales department in hotel industry will be an asset;
- proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in Polish and English;
- excellent interpersonal skills and extremely detail-oriented;
- excellent planning and analytical skills required;
- ability to work independently and within a team to communicate with team members and management on a daily basis;
- strong MS Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
Opera knowledge will be an asset.
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
- full-time employment contract;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.