Numer oferty 19000NIX
Kategoria oferty pracy Sprzedaż i marketing
Lokalizacja Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, Warszawa, Polska ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka The Luxury Collection
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Spoza kierownictwa/Stawka godz.
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting awareness of brand image internally and externally. The main tasks will include i.a.: using sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to hotel under the company’s The Luxury Collection brand; recognizing opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better hotels experience or event; entering, retrieving, reconciling, and verifying information (e.g. commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process; answering guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- 2+ years relevant business development and/or account management experience in the corporate travel segment;
- bachelor degree preferred;
- excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages – other languages are an asset;
- proven track records of managing contract processes with MICE customers;
- outstanding communication and developed presentation skills;
- ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline pressure;
- strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others;
- strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Opera knowledge will be an asset.
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
- full-time employment contract;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card,
- free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.