Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000NIR
Job Category Reservations
Location W Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Part of the Reservations team, the main responsibility is to help customers with planning and booking hotel reservations, you will process and manage individual reservations by e-mail, telephone and reservation system, you will coordinate and communicate with other Hotel departments in order to ensure all information is correctly provided, among others. Reports to the Reservations Supervisor.
• Process all reservation requests,
changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
• Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room room type and rate.
• Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
• Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
• Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
• Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
• Deal with the booking of third party services in accordance with Company and hotel procedures
• Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
• Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these. If you cannot resolve them refer to your Line Supervisor/Manager but, in any case, advise full details to your Manager at the first opportunity.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address .Guest’s service needs; assist individuals with disabilities, thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriateetiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· Studied Tourism and or Hotel Management.
· Fluent in English and Spanish, knowledge of Catalan and French is a plus.
· Knowledge of Opera PMS
· Background of Marriott Systems is a plus
· Problem resolution and self-motivated
· At least 2-3 years of experience in reservations or customer service.
· Detailed person and with customer focused mindset