Host, Spa Desk
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000MXT
Job Category Spa
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
To provide and handle all guests in a professional, courteous manner and serve as the facility's first impression to members and guests, which comply and deliver within the brand standards of St. Regis Core Values. To be responsible for the overall operation of the spa reception and retail area including displays.
Supporting spa operations, guest relations and safety and security are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
- Schedule services for individuals and large groups using spa/salon reservations software system.
- Call guests to confirm scheduled services.
- Answer questions about available services.
- Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with supervisor/manager.
- Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services. Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtain change required for expected business level, and keep bank secure at all times.
- Process guest payments for spa/salon services and obtain payment authorization as needed.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED; Advantage of 2 years experience in the beauty/spa industry in Customer Service work or Day Spa, beauty salon or fitness centre environment.
Excellent Communication skills in Spoken English, Cantonese/Mandarin Able to deliver all treatment programs within the spa at a high standard expected by the guest and Iridium Spa Brand Standards
Excellent guest relation and problem solving skills, have impeccable follow-through, good salesmanship skills, computer literate, effective social skills and good organizational skills
Excellent guest relation and problem solving skills.
Have impeccable follow-through.
Good salesmanship skills
Effective social skills
Good organizational skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.