Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000M9K
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for all front office functions and staff. Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Switchboard Operations, Guest Services/Front Desk and Retail/Gift Shop, as applicable. As a department head, directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
Leading Guest Services Team, Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals, Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service and Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
• Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks
• Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy
• Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem
• Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
• Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues
• Respond to special requests from guests/residents with unique needs
• Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job
• Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions
• Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans)
• Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood
Minimum job requirements:
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.