Franchised Assistant Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000H3C
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, Glendale, Arizona VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at https://careers-atrium.icims.com/jobs/14700/guest-service-assistant-manager/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To maintain a high quality of services offered to guests through management of the functional areas of reservations, guest registration, bell services, telephone services and guest accounting so as to maintain established operational standards and maximize profits of the hotel. Concierge and garage services may also report to this position.
- Supervise Front Desk staff: hiring, firing, performance evaluations, training, and development. Schedule staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
- Maintain standards of guest service quality. Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments. Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions. Keep records of room availability and guests accounts. May make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests.
- Understand and enforce the hotel company credit policies. Account for all cash and makes deposits in accordance with hotel and company policies.
- Manage the reservation function to maintain highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by employees.
- Ensure staff uses guest interaction skills. Reward employees who meet/exceed guest expectations.
- Receive departmental related guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken.
- Take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Department Manager, assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
- Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year guest services, general office, accounts receivable or customer service experience; OR an equivalent combination.
- Benefits and EEO
- Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
This company is an equal opportunity employer.