Franchised Catering Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000H2X
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, Aliso Viejo, California VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Achieve banquets and catering sales goals on a monthly basis through established and newly developed clients. Develop and nurture client relationships in both social and corporate markets. Follow all Renaissance ClubSport standard operating procedures and policies to ensure that all events are executed flawlessly, with consistently high levels of customer service, laying the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation
- Assist in development of departmental budget
- Know meeting room sets and capabilities
- Develop Catering action plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Set up "Most Wanted" and "Top 20" client lists
- Establish solicitation goals with Sales & Marketing Director and ensure that revenue goals and solicitation goals are met or exceeded
- Interact with outside planners and vendors for special events
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
- Meet and greet in-house guests upon arrival
- Manage booking pace
- Tour and inspect banquet and meeting space on a daily basis, report necessary repairs .
- Schedule and assigns in detail, specific duties to all employees under supervision for the efficient operation of the Catering Department, coverage of functions in accordance with productivity standards.
- Solicit new accounts and review previous Banquet files to generate business. Oversee service of group functions once they are in house .
- Write Banquet menus, memos. Review and revise Catering Department guarantee sheets, weekly events sheets. Formulate and make revisions to annual and monthly forecasts
- Interface with operations staff including banquets, front desk, loss prevention, parking, engineering, kitchen, and housekeeping to insure collaborative, efficient, effective service that responds to guest needs and staff/property requirements.
- Ensure all LSI HR policies and employment practices are followed in the catering department
- Development of new accounts in the assigned market
- Grow existing account list by 20% by year-end
- Increase the corporate lead generation by 20% per month
- Conduct group corporate outreaches, lead presentations and assist in the closing of corporate contracts
- Enhance the lead generation resulting in Food & Beverage, Guest room revenue for the property, as well as team building and wellness services through corporate outreach
- Promote and cross sell the club menu of services
- Proficiently represent the properties features, benefits, services, amenities and programs to all corporate contacts
- Focus on building long-term relationships with corporations, groups and organizations through the community by corporate account maintenance and follow up
Other responsibilities or projects assigned by the Assistant General Manager
- 2-3 years similar responsibility
- 2-3 years similar responsibility
General Franchise Info:
Our resort-style hotel offers spacious guest rooms featuring contemporary furnishings, plush bedding, modern technologies, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy a rewarding workout in our 75,000-square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center or a stress-melting spa treatment at R Spa, our full-service day spa. Treat your taste buds at Citrus Fresh Grill & Market, which serves flavorful New American dishes, including a menu of healthy options under 485 calories. With 5,500 square feet of event space, Renaissance ClubSport is ideal for memorable weddings and corporate meetings.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.