Franchised Director Human Resources
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000FYK
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Olshan Hotel Management, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta is currently accepting applications for a passionate, people-person for the Director Human Resources position! At the Sheraton Suites Galleria, we offer competitive benefits such as 401k w/company match, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and of course, hotel discounts with the largest hotel company in the world!
Your success will be measured by your ability to:
- Direct and ensure the efficient administration and management of the Human Resources function to include recruiting, training, wage / benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements
- Instruct training classes, analyze, review current and proposed methods, consult with and make recommendations to the management staff for improvement.
- Achieve and /or exceed GOP, RevPar, Flowthrough, Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction goals as outlined in Executive Committee Incentive Plan
- Enforce the maintenance of Marriott policies and procedures as they apply to the hotel operation
- Develop, implement, and administer policies and programs related to the management of all hotel personnel to ensure the maintenance of a positive and productive team member environment.
- Review and appraise all personnel changes and paperwork for merit and accuracy. Approve all required Human Resources forms, such as, Personnel Authorizations and Employment Requisitions
- Conduct preliminary interviews for all positions.
Other Job Functions Include:
- Monitor the Team Member performance appraisal programs to ensure reviews are timely. Read and analyze evaluations and goals to ensure appraisal comments are appropriate and goals are achievable. Direct and administer Team Member relations programs and activities, such as employee recognition and service award ceremonies, social functions, and general hotel meetings to maintain a positive team member relations climate.
- Control the administration of wages and benefits to ensure the accurate and equitable application of the same, analyzing and applying information retrieved from moderately complex reports, manuals and/or computer systems.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings. Participate in the Manager on Duty program.
- Supervise, coordinate and motivate the activities of the department staff.
- Prepare annual budget forecasts for the Human Resource Department by analyzing and estimating past and future costs using moderately complex mathematical calculations.
- Monitor safety programs, Drug Free Workplace Programs and Workerâ€™s Compensation benefits.
- Monitor health/dental insurance billing and verify premiums and team member contributions.
- Maintain all hotel personnel records and Human Resources files ensuring confidentiality where necessary.
- Three (3) years Human Resources and management experience.
- Prior hotel experience required.
- Rotating schedule of the Manager-On-Duty overnight stay program is required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.