Franchised Front Office Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000FRF
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Vagabond Club, Singapore, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand Tribute Portfolio
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Chica Linda. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Training & Team Development
- Ensure the timely completion of performance appraisals
- Assist Hotel Manager with the hiring process of new employees
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all standards are being followed.
- Handle complaints
- Supervise and manage employees; manage all day-to-day operations; provide feedback, understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees absence
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage others
- Ensure all front office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- In control of any paymaster rooms, outstanding refunds or payments and follows up with accounting or other parties respectively
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments.
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenue while maintaining high levels of guest satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable of policies regarding emergency procedures and security concerns
- Be an enthusiastic, helpful and positive member of the team.
- Be professional, responsible and mature in conduct and behavior.
- Be understanding of, encouraging to and friendly with all co-workers.
- Be self-motivated and use time wisely.
- Maintain open line of communication with each department.
- Communicate pertinent information.
- Respond positively to new ideas.
- Openly accept critical/developmental feedback.
- Report to work on time.
- Give adequate notice if going to miss work.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Maintain effective communication through the use of meetings, log books and bulletins.
- Be available to help other departments in emergency situations.
- Perform other assignments as directed by the General Manger.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company including, but not limited to those contained in the associate handbook.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
- Must have OPERA Experience
- Must be willing and able to perform all tasks necessary for a small boutique hotel from Concierge services, to Room Checks for housekeeping to rooming of a guest/managing luggage.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.