Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000FR0
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location The Vagabond Club, Singapore, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand Tribute Portfolio
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Chica Linda. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Responsible for the overall accounting (AR/AP/Payroll), financial and management reporting for The Vagabond Club
- Handle full set of accounts and ensure that all monthly, quarterly and full-year reporting to both Marriott as well as Singapore government authorities are timely and accurate
- GST reporting and tax filing
- Monitor cash flow and forecast
- Handle intercompany transactions and billings, as needed
- Prepare audit schedule and liaise with external auditor
- Prepare/Review Corporate Income Tax Computation
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 3-6 years of working experience in any Marriott hotel's accounting department
- Good knowledge of local/Singaporean financial reporting standards
- Highly independent, analytical and able to perform under pressure
- Results-orientated with effective communication skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.