Club Guest Service Agent/Club Receptionist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000EIV
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
· To provide our Club and Suites guests with an on brand personalized arrival experience.
· Follow and implement Sheraton Club program as per Brand Standards/Guidelines.
· To effectively contribute in a high GSS loyalty composite through recognition, friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency.
· Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
· Ensure that our guests receive an on brand experience upon arrival and throughout their stay.
· 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
· Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
· Acquire the proper product knowledge needed to perform your job properly.
· Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
· Perform daily buckets check against departure and clear the pending registration cards.
· Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked with enough stationary and collateral, forms and order them in a timely manner.
· Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
· Assist the hotel revenue by:
1) Suites Upselling.
2) Suggestive selling of the hotel restaurants.
· Have sufficient information about local surrounding areas to able to provide guests with choices and/or alternatives when requesting for assistance.
· Enforce free marketing activities to promote the hotel services through our guests by encouraging them to post reviews and tweets in the various social media.
· Actively participate in the hotel sustainability, community and OI activities.
· Ensure proper grooming and personal hygiene at all times as per hotel guidelines.
· Be knowledgeable about the hotel GSS scores and current improvement plans set for the department.
· Has previous experience in 5 star hotel.
· Is able to speak, write and converse freely in English. Additional language will be a benefit.
· Must have computer skills and opera knowledge.
· Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests.
· Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
· Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers.
· Is detail oriented.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.