Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000E55
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Warwickshire, Warwickshire VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Culinary team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the team to deliver exceptional culinary experiences
- Operate kitchen appliances in a safe manner & ensuring correctness of temperatures
- Undertake training & development from senior chefs
- Prepare dishes for our Zest Restaurant, Cast Iron Grill, Room Service and Banquets.
- Maintain fridges and food storage areas, monitoring & recording temperatures
- Work enthusiastically as a member of our busy kitchen team
What You'll Have
- Natural flair for Culinary standards
- Passion for cooking
- Desire to deliver consistent, high quality food to our customers
- Aspiration to develop your cooking and culinary skills in a fast paced kitchen
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay for every hour worked plus potential gratuities
- Meals on duty
- Leisure membership at the hotel
- Global hotel room discounts for Marriott and its brands
- Worldwide food and drink discounts
- An attractive long service program
- Complimentary uniform
- Inclusive car parking
Plus plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws