Supervisor, Front Office
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000BN3
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
This is a position which the Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager will guide, groom and develop to prepare the candidate for their next position as Guest Services Manager/Lead Supervisor ideally in 2 years period.
Guest relations and assists management are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP, MYSTIQUE) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood
- Assist management in counseling hourly employees on work related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent/ College degree majoring in hospitality is preferred
- At least 1 year of related work experience in five star luxury hotel operation
- Previous supervisory experience in five star luxury hotel operation is preferred
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.