Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000B7C
Job Category Administrative
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
Communication, working with others, computers/software and operate office equipment are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Follow company and department policies and procedures
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservation and answer inquiries from guests
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1 year of related work experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.